Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Application of these Terms and Conditions
- Use of the website
- Intellectual property
- Applicable law
1- Application of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the website www.carristur.pt (hereinafter, the “Website”) owned by Carristur – INOVAÇÃO EM TRANSPORTES URBANOS E REGIONAIS, SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL, LDA ., (Carristur – INNOVATION IN URBAN AND REGIONAL TRANSPORT, SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP, LTD.), with its registered office on Rua 1 º de Maio nº 103, in Lisbon and executive headquarters on Avenida Dr. Augusto Castro, in Lisbon. Carristur is registered in the Lisbon Company Registration Office under the unique registration and legal person number 501597395, and registered in the National Register of Tourism and Travel Agencies (RNAVT) under paragraph 2308 ( hereinafter, “Carristur”).
These Terms and Conditions are aimed at establishing the rules of conduct for the use of the Website, for all of its users.
It is understood that the “user” corresponds to any and all persons who access the Website.
2- Use of the website
Navigation on the Website is free and accessible to any user, and no registration is required.
The Website aims to make Carristur known to the public, as well as the varied services it provides in terms of vocational training.
At the moment, it is not possible to purchase any product or service through the Website.
Enrolment in vocational training courses requires the submission of the Carristur, Training Academy registration form, which is available on the Website.
Carristur reserves the right to amend, add, or delete, in whole or in part, these Terms and Conditions, as well as to define new conditions of use, which will take effect after being disclosed on the Website, to which the user may have access through reading the Terms and Conditions.
The contents of this Website have been submitted in good faith and their sole purpose is to provide direct information to users. The use of the Website is done at the risk of the user, who must respect the instructions given by Carristur.
The material displayed on the Website, namely its contents, is made available “as is” and “as available”, without any guaranties, conditions, express or implied, or warranties as to its accuracy. Carristur is not responsible for the currentness of the information on its Website, namely regarding the training services it provides.
Carristur is not liable for any damage suffered by users and/or any third party arising from:
- Access to and/or use or inability to access and/or use the contents of the Website;
- Delays, interruptions, errors and suspensions of communication and loss of information;
- Errors in transmission, disclosure, storage or delivery of the marketed products;
- Damage caused by third parties or attacks on the server that affect the quality of its services;
- Deficiencies or failures verified in the communications network, as well as those caused by the computer system, its networks, programs, computer viruses that may affect the software and/or equipment of the users of the Website. It is particularly so, when the equipment does not have suitable protection software installed;
- Failure to load, view or use the Website;
- Unauthorized use;
- Causes of force majeure such as and in particular: any unforeseen and unavoidable situations, or even situations that are foreseeable but inevitable. We thus mention some in a purely illustrative capacity: strikes or labour disputes that impede or hinder the supply of products or services marketed on this Website, accidents, fires, floods, earthquakes, wars, trade embargoes, or any kind of legislative changes.
In the event of misuse or fraudulent use of the Website, Carristur reserves the right to delete any and all records associated with the user, without prejudice to resorting to the other legal mechanisms at its disposal.
The foregoing does not affect the liability of Carristur which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
4 – Intellectual Property
The Website content is understood as all the information available to the user, namely: text, images, videos, web design and software.
All Website content, including, but not limited to, information, tools, graphics, images or texts, is the exclusive property of Carristur and is protected by intellectual property rights under the applicable national and community law, and may not be used outside the conditions laid out on the Website, without the prior written consent of Carristur.
Access to and use of the Website does not at any time imply the granting of any right on trademarks, brand names, logos or content.
Carristur is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the theft or misuse of the content of the Website, apart from for the exceptions provided by law. The content of this Website may not be copied, altered, reproduced, published, licensed or distributed, except upon the prior written permission of Carristur.
5 – Communication
Any requests for information, questions, complaints or communication must be made by email and sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carristur will communicate with the customer using the email address provided.
6 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
All matters governed by these Terms and Conditions shall apply to Portuguese law.
The resolution of all disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions and respective contracts will be handled by the courts of the Judicial District of Lisbon, with express renouncement of any other.